- The National Poetry Library offers free ebook access if you are in the UK. Just email them and give them proof.
- Loud Poets have a really excellent series called Return to Form
- The Poetry Foundation has huge amounts of poems to read for free (they will also send you a poem a day if you want them to, and they also have an app that generates a random poem)
- The CPL Young Writing Group in Massachusetts sent me this website , which has a lot of helpful links.
- The Craft edited by Rishi Dastidar is a good collection of essays looking at poetry, featuring different ways to approach writing. It includes lots of essays on form as well as starting a poem and editing it.
- The Lunar Poetry Podcast has fascinating interviews with established poets and is a treasure trove of advice.
- Dead Darlings Podcast features interviews with poets and book reviews.
- Helen Shepherd has a brilliant podcast called Health Beat Poets focusing on the intersection of health and poetry
- Vs is an unusual interview series with predominantly American poets.