What I Use
Here in no particular order are the tools I use. (Remember the Tools Dont Matter).
- My blog is built with Jekyll> and written in Emacs using markdown. The template is Minimal Mistakes.
- This subdomain is written in Obsidian, then built with Jekyll using <a href=“https://digital-garden-jekyll-template.netlify.app/”>this digital garden template</a>.
- Both sites are hosted as separate repositories on GitHub pages and built using Netlify.
- I use a small cheap Writers Notebook for daily notes and snippets and a larger one for long form writing.
- Daily, I do some Journaling in yet another notebook.
- Months later, poetry is typed up into a single Org-Mode file in Emacs This gives me a chance to edit it with fresh eyes.
- I send poems off to journals and edit again.
- I also perform poems at Open Mics and slams or read them out loud and edit afterwards.
- Snippets and ideas go into The Spark File to compost.
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.